"Go forward in life with A TWINKLE in your eyes and A SMILE on your face, but WITH GREAT PURPOSE in heart." -Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pictures! (Week of Sister North's Birthday: June 27 - July 1st)

 
Picture 1: Divisions with Hermana Gonzales had to be one of the craziest experiences I've had. Love her Argentinian guts


picture 2: All I wanted all week was Chicken. So they gave me a half of a chicken! I couldn't even finish half of it! Crazy portions here in Chile.

picture 3: Sitting next to Cecillia at church was the best present I could have asked for. The Lord provides miracles


picture 4: Best Surprise! Walking in for lunch and the whole house was decorated for my Birthday! So sweet :)


picture 5: the candles say "2?" This was one of the 5 cakes that I enjoyed this day. So much CAKE!

picture 6: "Felicidades!" Love this man. He makes me smile. One of our menos activo (less active) that we have been hangin' with

picture 7: Zone BBQ! We ate Carne from Heaven...and my favorite part was playing Football. The American kind. POR FIN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment